It is June now. I force myself to blog English post again >3<
Actually my english level always limits me to write something what I really want to convey...
erm... hard to say clearly about this.
So, forget about it!
![]() |
| I want you love me like how I love you too! |
Just now I got some hot news about my friend who is not very familiar with. Then I went to read her blog post and know that she loves him so much... And this makes me more eager want to in love also! haha XD
In hokkien so called HIAO!!! haha~~~
Back to that friend's love stories....
She is so love him until now. However, the fate plays her love...
That guy does not love her anyway. Well, seem like if you do not love someone, you have to refuse that person with the correct way to prevent anybody getting hurt , am I right?
But, the problem is that guy does not take any action and that's why makes my friend's heart becomes so pain until now. That guy is too over self-confident. So, my impression of him getting even lower. Since I totally dislike this kind of people. Of course, I feel pity for my friend and I hope that she can find another better guy for herself as well.
Yes, everyone can become an idiot when they are getting in love. Do something stupid for the one you love, no matter what, no matter how. However, you will feel damn hurt if the one you love does not love you anyway. That feeling is really what the hell. But, there are some idiots still insists that kind of love, one-sided love. What a cruel and foolish thinking and decision.
And I am the one among some of that idiots, a very stupid idiots, definitely.
but Why?
Answer is no why.
Just
No choice, I choose him, always.
![]() |
| I hope I can hug you as tight as possible. and Love you, always. |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.