Well, after I move into harvard's house... I feel very comfortable because there is more peaceful and quiet as compared to Beijing houses there.
A little inconvenient is just that my friend with her boyfriend. I am not against or anti her boyfriend. In fact I feel very awkward when I am only with both of them, especially in the common area. When I do my stuff at there like surfing the website, I feel embarrassed when they are soaking in their sweet moment in front of me...Hug, play in the couple ways and some more...
I am totally an outsider.
Yeah, me and my that friend recognise to each other over 10 years already. However, embarrassment cannot be prevented while there are only 3 of us wherever it is.
I think I should go away from them next time...
![]() |
| When can I play with my boy in the couple way, just like them? |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.