Quite boring and lazy life... Although there are 2 reports waiting for me already! >..<
Yeah, my study mood still in holiday now... No mood to touch the notes or even start writing the reports. Just everyday stare to my laptop enough...
That's me, the lazy one. >3<
I dislike that me with the lazy attitude, because this will make me in troubles for the coming weeks. I scared I am buried by many reports and tests. I will die soon if I maintain this situation. I know the bad consequence.
So, come on meiqi, please STRIVE FOR YOURSELF!
Nothing more to say, just come here to share my words with you all. =3=
Have a nice day, people! =)
=====End=====
![]() |
I think I am just too boring.
p/s: is it the spectacles nice?
:)
|

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.