Sunday, October 23, 2011

Their badminton love

Today is the sunny Sunday.
So nice. =D


Just now me and chelgy opened the pps tv and watched the entertainment programme.
Its topic---> "A date with LuYu---The love story of Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang."
If you are interested in watching the badminton competition like me, sure you will know who are both of them.
Among the most of the sports, I like the badminton mostly.
Maybe is due to the influence of my 3rd brother (Ah Ching) since I was very young.
He likes to play badminton so much until now.
He even insists going to play badminton for every Sunday night.
I still remembered that I always watched the badminton competition with him before.
So yearn the happy time on that. =)


Return to the main topic, 
I felt  very shocked when I just knew that they ever got the champion for 15 times together. >3<
I really admired them, not only their sweet love, but also their perseverance in badminton sport.
How much of effort you put, then how much of attainment you will get.
I absolutely believe it.


Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang both of them had got married last year already.
She is elder than him.
But seems that their relationship are not be affected by the distance of their ages.
Instead, as you can see, they still love to each other.
Me and chelgy felt so touching with their love.
Hope them will be happiness until forever.
Blessing them.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...