Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enter for Aerobic Class =D

The time shown now---11.33pm
I had read some parts of the Management principles lecture notes.
Damn boring. =____=
That's why I came here...

Just now I went for the dinner with my 2 siaozhabo housemate--->meiching and chelgy.
This few days were raining heavily at night in Kampar here, particularly the dinner time.
I think most of the student like us, hard to go out on this bad weather day.
Nevertheless, we all 3 siaozhabo still went out insistently.

Today I lack of a bit of luck.
My dinner--->ChaSiuSiuYokRice (same with meiching's one)
I realized it do not have the ChaSiu when I ate until half...
different with me, meiching's one has the ChaSiu...
Both of them costed RM3.50 each...it's the same as well...
Haiz...
Never mind, it's was ok... 
I think I have to keep fit already.
This was maybe a warning for me to watch out of my weight... lol  >3<

By the square, we went to the a shop that was for the Yoga and Aerobic learning after eating that unlucky dinner. >..<
We went inside. 
Jasmine Sis, the people of in charge there, discussed with us about the classes time and other informations.
blablablablablabla~~~~~~~
I absolutely admit that her communication skills was awesome~~ xD

Eventually, all of us decided to join the aerobic lessons.
Every thursday, 4 times for 1 month...
totally cost RM38...
I thought the price was ok for me...
The important's one is that I have to keep fit already. Really.

The class will be started on next month.
So, after learning, I will come back here to give some comments about this.
Hope this will help me slim a bit...No! Is a bit and a bit and a bit... >3<

さようなら~~
Goodbye~~ ^_____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...