Just now I received a message from him.
He always behaves like that.
Always sends me the message through the midnight.
He always likes that.
Does not change at all.
In fact, I do not receive his message and do not chat with him for a long time already.
But, I know, his 1st message was always began with the sentences,
"Sleep already?"
Bingo.
I am right.
Again.
Read through his message..
"Just break up with my girlfriend. Nothing. Not important really."
This was the 1st time he told me voluntarily about his relationship with the girls.
Before that, I asked him about these during our phone conversation.
However, he always reluctant to say or even not to say at all.
He always told me do not chat with him about these things on that time.
How about now?
Why he told me as well?
Should I happy for this sudden changes?
I think NO.
I really cannot understand him.
Cannot understand what kind of things he is thinking about.
Come back to the main topic.
Yes, he was in love and was breaking up as well.
I do not know how to comfort him.
I do not want to comfort him.
I cannot comfort him.
I tell myself many times already.
I must be strong enough to control my feelings with him whenever he finds me, chats with me.
I must stop thinking about him.
I must stop to reveal my scar.
Again.
Stop.
Please.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.