Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Degree Year 2

                                                            


It is my Degree of Year 2 now. Time flies, always.
I had moved to a new house few days ago (at Harvard there), a quite peaceful surroundings. =)


Today is just the second day of the new semester. But after attending several lectures, I think this semester will not be so easy to go. 5 units are waiting for me to challenge them. No surprising, Chemistry laboratory is the one. Others: 3 chemistry-related units and also the Pengajian Malaysia. All these contribute to stresses. >0<

Even more, I have to take the MUET in the month of July 2012. That's why I am here with the broken English. >3<
I am scared of facing the test of speaking session. I know that my conversation in English language is damn poor or even. And also for my writing skills. I do not know whether the grammars of this text correct or not.  Forgive and correct me if anything get wrong. I appreciate your any correction in my post. :)
Definitely, I have to put more efforts in improving my English. 

Well, stop talking that boring stuff.
Since the time is almost 0000 already.
Simple word, Good night, world!


I  envy those who are fantastic in English!
And those bananas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...