Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Dragon Year and Happy Y1S3

Happy Dragon Year and GongXiFaCai at the beginning!!! XD

Though the Chinese New Year had passed few days ago.
Today is 9th in chinese calender,
My family is having Bai Tian Gong celebration now.
It must be very busy but fun and happy.
So sad since I cannot enjoy it with my lovely family in this precious time. T.T

During this chinese new year,
I had an outgoing with my dear friends of secondary school.
Really have a nice day with them.
And nice memory is being collected in our photos. =)
































Hope our friendship getting forever...
And take care, friends =D
========================================================

Time flies, really.
My University life now comes to degree Year 1 Sem 3.
Long sem, and sure have to study a lot of units.
And these units make me scared with them.
I am not a genius.
So as a normal person, I just can go through them by using 100% of efforts.
A very tired and stressful semester, I guess.
Being proved my estimation after you had seen this sucks timetable. ><


In fact, this timetable had been changed according to the FGO.
My original registered timetable is better than this.
And what is the point for us to choose our timetable randomly but UTAR changed it again? =..=
Haizzzz... I have no idea with this kind of timetable.
No choice and force to accept.

Forget about the sucks things.
Tell the stories about last day I came back to Kampar with 2 pretties. XD
Eat great at BarBQ Plaza =D


Chocolate cream chips * coffee free
I am loving it!!!!


With sweetie


with another sweetie


we took the wrong LRT and getting lost at Maluri.
But, still happy =D





New year, new semester, new me.
Huat ah!!!!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...